ObjectiveThe Targeted Earnings Supplement (TES) Program is designed to encourage individuals to accept employment, by offering them a financial incentive.
To qualify for the TES Program, participants must be:
• A member of Six Nations of the Grand River Territory.
• Registered with Grand River Employment and Training.
• Prior approval is required, from the PSO and Team Leader.
• A letter of offer/employment must be provided.
• An appointment must be made within two weeks of starting employment.
• An incentive, of up to a maximum of $500 may be provided twice per fiscal, if needed, for a maximum of $1,000 per year.
• Exception to the $500 start-up allowance may be permitted, under special circumstances, such as for people with disabilities. Please consult with the Team Leaders.