Website Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
Job Summary: To provide clerical support services to the Chief Operating Officer, Administration Team and Executive Management Team (EMT).
Education and Experience
- Secondary or Post-Secondary Student, currently enrolled in a FT Educational Program and returning to FT studies in September 2022.
- Solid background in computers, with specific knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of initiative, professionalism and judgment in order to prioritize tasks, workload and projects.
- Ability to take direction and strictly follow MCFN confidentiality policies.
- Ability to produce quality content under short time frames and/or stressful situations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to relate to varied audiences.
- Working knowledge of various office machines, including fax, photocopier, shredder, etc
- Work-related experience in a highly functioning First Nation organization
- Knowledge of Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments and their processes
- Valid G class license
- Positive Results of a Criminal Records Check
- Safe Food Handler’s Certificate or the willingness to obtain one as soon as possible
- Must be between the ages of 15 – 30 years old
- Must be a First Nation/Inuit candidate (as per funding requirement)
Compensation: Set wage of $16.00/ hour
Start date: ASAP Duration: 8 weeks
To apply: Please submit your completed Employment & Training Intake Package, with Resume, Cover letter, and 3 references to:
Human Resources – Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
2789 Mississauga Road
or via email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Miigwech to all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.