If you think our products are great, you should “meat” our people!
- Competitive wages starting at $20.39-$21.39/hour based on experience plus extra $1.50/hour for night shift premium
- Amazing co-workers
- Exclusive Employee Rewards Programs
- Straight Shifts (9:00PM-5:30AM)
- Free Wi-Fi & Coffee
- Employee Appreciation Events
- 6-month contract with chance to become a permanent position
At Piller’s, we’re in the business of crafting high quality, specialty foods for families to enjoy. Our award- winning deli and meat products are found in grocery and restaurant chains across North America. We’re passionate about our products and equally as passionate about the success and safety of our people.
If you are looking for a long-term career in manufacturing with job security, teamwork, and fantastic co- workers, consider us as your next place to call home.
We are a community made up of introverts, extroverts, family people, single people, passionate people, creative people, sports fanatics, movie buffs, video gamers, music makers, gym goers, pet lovers and
every other variety. When you work with friends, it doesn’t feel like work!
- Change and dispose of garbage, recycling, and inedible
- Clean equipment and production areas, including floors and walls, using the appropriate pressure hose and following the rinse, foam, rinse, sanitize
- Clean hallways, totes, buggies, bins, and small parts using pressure hoses
- Operate rack washer and buggy washer to clean
- Conduct a visual inspection of area and equipment and reclean as
- Responsible for maintaining food safety standards in work responsibilities and report food safety issues to QA
- Work in a safe manner in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act by reporting all hazards, accidents, incidents or near misses to the
- Follow all prescribed SOPs, rotation schedules, HACCP and GMP procedures
- Perform other job-related duties as
- Read, write, and communicate (English)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs occasionally
- Ability to use pressure hoses (150-700 psi)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and team member
- Ability to work in a cold and wet environment
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Piller’s Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. Piller’s Fine foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please advise us if you require accommodation.