Employers: If you are seeking recruitment support, please contact our Employment and Opportunities Coach, Pierce Abrams, by e-mailing: email@example.com
Job seekers: Did you know that could be eligible for up to $2000 in employment transition supports just for obtaining a full-time job?! Fill out the Client Intake Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Thrive Cannabis is a Licensed Producer of Cannabis based in the Jarvis Area, Ontario with the first Farmgate retail store in Canada. Farmgate (similar to the winery model) means we are permitted to sell our products directly to consumers from our farm through our very own retail store.
Purpose of the Position:
To provide our customers with an outstanding retail experience. Ensure customers experience a clean, safe store that promotes easy movement and a better customer experience
Reporting to Retail Manager, the retail clerk will maintain a comfortable fun experience for customers and employees by providing excellent product knowledge in a friendly atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with ordering merchandise
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Store housekeeping example dusting, vacuuming.
- Balance end of day sales
- Excellent Customer Service
- Cannabis knowledge
- Quick learner
- Cansell certification or willing to obtain
Skills and Abilities;
- Must demonstrate the following skills;
- Effective verbal presentation and listening communication skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience working within a highly-regulated environment
- Well organized and demonstrate” top notch” time management skills
- Accuracy, pays close attention to detail
- Effective written communication skills
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Able to work a variety of hours
- Wednesday to Sunday from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Monday and Tuesday from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- PLEASE NOTE: HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Please forward your resume to email@example.com