Employers: If you are seeking recruitment support, please contact our Employment and Opportunities Coach, Pierce Abrams, by e-mailing: email@example.com
Job seekers: Did you know that could be eligible for up to $2000 in employment transition supports just for obtaining a full-time job?! Fill out the Client Intake Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Production Associate – Night Shift
Thrive Cannabis is a Licensed Producer of Cannabis based in the Jarvis Area, Ontario. Thrive maintains standard cultivation and processing licenses under the Cannabis Act, and currently operates within a 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility.
Purpose of Position
To ensure that all production requirements are successfully completed to assist with the delivery of our products.
Reporting to Master Grower and the Production Manager, the Production Associate will be responsible for assisting with all production related tasks and other tasks as required.
Production Duties and Responsibilities:
- maintenance of plants from seed to harvest,
- plant destruction, and other
- general production/sanitation tasks
- help maintain high levels of cleanliness in all aspects of the workplace
- maintaining equipment and tools necessary for production tasks
- maintaining production records to Cannabis Act Good Production Practice (GPP) standards
- strict adherence to all Health Canada requirements and SOP’s.
- Other duties as assigned.
Post Harvest Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct drying process per SOP and work instructions.
- Conduct product curing per SOP and work instructions.
- Run, clean, maintain trimming equipment.
- Follow Standard Operating procedures for Drying, bucking, curing, machine and hand trimming and bulk packaging in preparation for oil extraction and/or flower sales.
- Precise hand trimming will be required for flower sales.
- Accurately weigh and record post-harvest materials.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area allowing for the proper segregation of materials and processes.
- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to SOP’s
- Adhere to departmental, site and corporate safety policies.
- Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning to maintain standards.
- Sanitization and sterilization and level 2 cleanings of post-harvest processing equipment such stainless steel racks and shelves, etc., and processing rooms
- Maintain production timeline.
- Other duties as assigned
- MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION
HEALTH CANADA SECURITY CLEARANCE AN ASSET OR ABLE TO OBTAIN
Please note: Evening shift 4:00 pm to 2:00 am 4 days per week or 5 days per week 6:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Please forward your resume to email@example.com