Website Piller's Fine Foods
Piller’s Fine Foods, a Division of Premium Brands Operating Limited Partnership, is a premier Canadian producer of the finest European-style processed meats with state-of-the-art production facilities throughout Ontario. Our award-winning deli products under the Piller’s brand are sold to grocery and restaurant chains throughout North America.
We are currently accepting resumes for Meat Processors for our meat processing facility located in Brantford, Ontario. This position works in our RAW department which involves inspecting, processing and blending meat products.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Retrieve raw meat from coolers
- Inspect raw meat for any foreign materials
- Scale product, enter into ERP system and print/apply labels
- Load buggies and operate a grinder machines
- Housekeeping of work areas
- Follow all prescribed SOPs, rotation schedules, HACCP, GMP and CCP procedures
Qualifications for this position include:
- Heavy lifting required (up to 60lbs)
- Ability to work in a cold and wet environment
- Reading, writing and mathematical skills required
- Ability to follow direction and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and a team member
- Previous work experience in manufacturing is preferred but not required
Successful applicants will be required to work a straight afternoons from Monday – Friday. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis. Afternoon shift: 2:00pm – 10:30pm
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages starting at $19.26/hour plus an additional $1.00/hour for the afternoon shift premium
- Wage increase at 1 year to $20.26/hour plus an additional $1.00/hour for the afternoon shift premium
- Company paid benefit package available upon completion of probation
- Company matched pension plan after 1 year of employment
- 3 weeks vacation time after completion of 1 year of employment
- Options for purchasing Company shares
- Annual Company paid events, lunches and giveaways
If this position and the opportunity to join a progressive company interests you, please send us your resume!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Piller’s Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. Piller’s Fine foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please advise us if you required accommodation.
E-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.