Grand River Enterprises (G.R.E)
Title: Personnel Administrator
Job Term: Full-time, contract (15 months)
Pay Rate: $20 / hour (TBD)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
The Personnel Administrator is responsible for overseeing personnel management, including staffing requirements & recruitment, probationary period reviews and disciplinary actions in compliance with the Ontario Employment Standards Act, company policies and in co-operation with department managers.
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Time Management
- Provide support to the Payroll department as needed (i.e., in the Payroll Administrator’s absence).
- Develop and implement policies, programs, and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive personnel records.
- Work with departments to determine recruitment, HR requirements, and training as needed.
- Handle employee complaints and incidents, including conflict resolution, accidents, health and safety concerns, work refusals, and investigations.
- Provide leadership and coaching to managers and employees on key workplace matters such as performance management, difficult conversations, employee relations, and employee development.
- Draft general forms, letters, reports, and memos as required.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits.
- Adhere to all applicable federal and provincial regulations and company policies.
- Other duties assigned as required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Experience in a human resources role required.
- Experience with payroll systems an asset.
- Manual dexterity required to use computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with employees and management.
- Repetitive work in a fast-paced environment.
Applications are available at G.R.E. guard shack located at 2176 Chiefswood Rd. Please return your application and a current resume to the guard shack or by:
Mail: P.O. Box 760 Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.