Website Oneida Nation of the Thames
Position: Receptionist Trainee
Term: One-Year Contract (Training experience)
Department: Employment and Training
Hours: 35 hours/week, 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m., Monday – Friday
Posting Date: August 5, 2022
Closing Date: August 18, 2022 at 4:30p.m.
Under the direct supervision of the Employment and Training Manager, the Receptionist Trainee will answer incoming calls and welcome guests in a positive and pleasant manner.
1. Minimum Grade 12 or GED;
2. Some experience working in an office environment, an asset;
3. First Aid/CPR certification OR willingness to obtain;
4. Must be willing to take additional training, as identified by immediate supervisor.
1. The successful candidate will submit a current VS-CPIC, at own expense, prior to starting employment;
2. The successful candidate will provide a copy of valid Ontario Driver’s License, prior to starting employment;
3. The successful candidate will submit a copy of all applicable educational qualifications (certificates, diplomas, degrees, etc.), prior to starting employment.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTATION WITH APPLICATION:
1. Cover Letter – must address the qualifications outlined;
Submit all mandatory documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are ONLY accepting electronic copies at this time.
- All applications will be screened according to the above qualifications, including a full and complete application as requested.
- Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- A registered member of a First Nation as per Section 16(1) of the Human Rights Act, is preferred.
- Oneida Nation is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources.
To request a full job profile, contact the Human Resources Department at 519-652-3244 ext. 827 or by email email@example.com.