The mandate of the Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation (OFNTSC) is to provide technical and enhanced advisory services to all First Nations in Ontario. The OFNTSC requires the services of a Project Administrator to assist with the daily activities to support the CMHC Program delivery. The position will work independently under the supervision of the Senior Housing Policy Lead from the Brantford office, under the direction of the Director of Operations.
Strict confidentiality must always be recognized and maintained.
This is a contract position ending March 31, 2024.
Under the supervision of the Senior Housing Policy Lead, under the Director of Operations, the duties and responsibilities of the CMHC Project Coordinator include:
● Maintaining the incoming and outgoing correspondence from CMHC and/or our subcontractors
● Providing follow-up on inspection requests with the Infrastructure Specialists/subcontractors
● Answering and Directing Calls as Received
● Filing Reports in the appropriate directory
● Directing any contract questions to the Senior Housing Policy Lead
● File Archiving, filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
● Providing project support to the various CMHC contracts
● Organizing project team meetings
● Coordinating workshops and events
● Preparing monthly project status reports Reporting any health and safety issues related to the contract
● Other duties under the direction of the Director of Operations, as requested.
● High School diploma or equivalent
● Diploma in Office Administration or another relevant field
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office for programs including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
● Ability to work under minimal supervision
● Must be self-motivated with extremely good verbal and written communication skills;
● Excellent Organizational and time management skills
● Preference will be given to Indigenous people who meet the requirements.
Come join our growing
• • • • •
Abi wiijii’en ndo
• • • • •
Taskwatia’táhrhahs ne onkwentióhkwa
In efforts to promote the safety, security, and wellbeing of staff members, communities, and people we come into contact with, the OFNTSC Human Resources department will be giving preference to applicants who have proof of
two full doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccination.
Please mark clearly the upload as “Project Administrator” and upload your cover letter
and resume with the attachment labeled as
We thank all applicants, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.