If you think our products are great, you should “meat” our people!
- Competitive wages starting at $36/hour
- Exclusive Employee Rewards Programs
- Straight Shifts (5:30AM-2:15PM)
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental and Vision)
- Company Matched Pension Plan after 1 year
- Paid time off including 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
- Free Wi-Fi & Coffee
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
At Piller’s, we’re in the business of crafting high quality, specialty foods for families to enjoy. Our award- winning deli and meat products are found in grocery and restaurant chains across North America. We’re passionate about our products and equally as passionate about the success and safety of our people.
If you are looking for a long-term career in manufacturing with job security, teamwork, and fantastic co- workers, consider us as your next place to call home.
We are a community made up of introverts, extroverts, family people, single people, passionate people, creative people, sports fanatics, movie buffs, video gamers, music makers, gym goers, pet lovers and
every other variety. When you work with friends, it doesn’t feel like work!
- Perform all aspects of fabrication, repair, servicing, troubleshooting and rebuilds for all equipment.
- Repair and complete preventative maintenance on high-speed processing and packaging equipment including PLC controlled equipment, conveyors and vacuum
- Observe machines and equipment in order to diagnose
- Inspect and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other
- Adjust functional parts of machine devices and control instruments, which includes change-over and running
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery as
- Remove and replace worn or defective
- Start machines and equipment to test operation following repairs and
- Millwright Certificate of Qualifications (Industrial Mechanic 433A)
- 2-3 years of experience working in a manufacturing plant as Millwright
- Knowledge and experience working with high-speed equipment and electric-pneumatic controls
- Knowledge and experience working with pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Experience in food manufacturing industry preferred
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Piller’s Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. Piller’s Fine foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please advise us if you require accommodation.