Website Nanticoke Industrial Ltd.
Hiring Industrial Vacuum Truck and High Pressure Water Blasting equipment operators
DZ License required
Our primary clients are the steel mills, marine operations and other industrial manufacturers.
This is not a typical 9-5 position. We operate 24/7/365 and require team members to be available during off hours from time to time. We work when it is most convenient for our clients.
This position requires typical construction type hours with some weeks being less than 40 hours and other weeks requiring 50 plus hours. Travel for short term out of town work assignments. Training is to be expected. Advanced training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed and move up within the company. Reporting to the Operations Team, you will primarily be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of vacuum truck units, flusher units, high pressure washing units, and hot washing units for various industrial customers.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies and procedures and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Identify, and report all workplace injuries, incidents, and potential hazards immediately to your supervisor
- Attend onsite safety meetings and tool box talks
- Drives and operates assigned units
- Assists with job site preparation
- Completion of tasks associated with assigned jobs
- Ensures job site truck placement is safe, stable and secure
- Mechanically inclined and able to diagnose minor problems and relay them back to our Maintenance Team
- General Clean up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job
- Completing all required documentation on a daily basis including driver logs books/electronic logs
- Communicates with dispatch and supervisors throughout the day
- Work as part of the team with customers, coworkers, and supervisors
- Represents the Company by providing professional customer service
- Participate in all work-related tasks as assigned by your supervisor at a variety of locations in a safe and effective manner
- Adhere to all Environmental and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Perform general house keeping on a daily basis
- Provide input and recommendations to the management team to improve policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform physical labour, lifting up to 50-60lbs
- You will be exposed to environmental conditions such hot and cold temperatures, work areas that are dirty, dusty, wet and noisy, and areas with frequent vibration
- Work is performed primarily on the day shift, including weekends but may include nights and afternoons depending on the customer request
- You will be required to wear personal protective equipment, such as a hard hat, eye protection, hearing protection, respirators, safety shoes, and other job specific protective equipment
- Capable of standing for long durations and able to lift up to 50 pounds
Perks of working with us:
- Benefits after 3 months
- RSP Matching Program after 6 months.
- Competitive wages
- Locally Owned Company
Night Shift Premium
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org