Website Townline Variety and Gas - Townline Grocery
Townline Variety and Gas is currently looking for Full -Time & Part-Time Grocery/Produce/Stock Clerks who will be responsible for the management of inventory; stocking and replenishing the shelves in the store. They will be regularly checking product levels, examining expiration dates and rotating the products on the shelves. They maintain existing displays by facing and straightening products to maintain a pleasing display. Also, they will set up new product displays in the store. In the delivery section of the store, they are responsible for safely and efficiently unloading incoming shipments, moving pallets, un-boxing product, pricing and putting merchandise out onto the sales floor.
The Qualifications :
- Prior stock clerk/grocery experience is an asset
- Ability to be able to lift 50 pounds (approximately 23kg)
- Ability to handle standing, bending, reaching and scooping frequently, as well as pushing jacks and dollies, lifting and carrying hefty boxes
- Good communication and customer service skills both in-person and via the phone
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and maintain focus
- Accepts and offers feedback and suggestions openly and respectfully
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Takes initiative to identify, report and resolve problems before they escalate
- Must have flexible availability
All interested candidates please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop off resume at Townline Variety and Gas on Indian Line Rd
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in joining Townline Grocery but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.