Website Grand Erie District School Board
The Grand Erie District School Board has a number of seasonal employment opportunities available with Facility Services. These positions will involve various maintenance-related duties, tree planting, grounds maintenance, and school yard greening projects. The successful applicants must report daily to the Facility Services Building located in Brantford and will perform work at all school board buildings or grounds within the City of Brantford as well as Brant, Haldimand and Norfolk Counties.
· possess a minimum valid G2 license
· able to work effectively in a team situation
· able to work efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision
· possess good communication and interpersonal skills
· strong work ethic and ability to follow direction
· previous relevant work-related experience preferred
· employment will be from late April to the end of October or early November
You must complete a “Seasonal Opportunity Application” which is available in the ‘How to Apply’ section of the Board website (Casual Employment) at www.granderie.ca.
Completed applications must be received on or before Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for interview will be contacted.
Applicants with a disability that requires an accommodation to enable their participation in the interview process should advise the Board when contacted for an interview. Any assessment and selection materials and processes used in the interview process can be made available in an accessible format, upon request in advance.
You will be required to submit a Police Record Check that includes a vulnerable sector search, and a driver’s abstract acceptable to the Board, prior to commencement of employment.