Nicholson and Cates Ltd.
Employer: Nicholson & Cates Ltd, Caledonia distribution centre.
Job type: Full-time/year-round.
Hours of work:
Shift 1 – 6:00 am – 2:30 pm Monday to Friday
Shift 2 – 10:30 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Thursday & 9:30 am – 6:00 pm on Friday
Salary: $19.00/hour with a $1.00 increase plus benefits after three months. Overtime is paid after 44 hours weekly. 2 X $100 safety shoe allowances annually. One for summer shoes and another for winter boots. Eligible to join the company RRSP plan after one year of employment.
- Workers rotate 1 week on the early shift then the next week on the late shift.
- Seeking workers to stay until the work is done to assisting with monitoring random daily orders from customers with unknown volumes.
- Will review responsibilities and provide tour of workyard during in-person interview.
- Vaccinations not yet required, but preferred.
- High school not required
- Forklift certificate preferred
- Great work ethic
- Willingness to work in outdoor conditions a must
If interested, e-mail Kevin Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.