Website Canada Post / Postes Canada
Analyst, Process Engineering
One (1) permanent, full-time position – Hamilton, ON
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Canada Post and apply your professional and technical expertise in the
delivery of value stream improvements, operational performance (cost, quality, time) and resource
optimization (equipment, people, money) initiatives.
As an Analyst, Process Engineering, you will apply Industrial Engineering methods and techniques in the area of mail sortation, transportation and delivery, taking into consideration equipment, facilities and human resources to improve the measures associated with cost, quality, service, safety and people at Canada Post. Participating in various project teams within the Region, you will analyze proposals to determine viability, operational impact and return on investment, and apply the principles of Lean, Six Sigma and Change Management to all work and Project Management methods to promote time urgency and productivity.
You bring a successful track record to the role of Analyst, Process Engineering:
- A university or college degree/diploma in a related field.
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software, and database development using MS Access, or similar software.
- Ability to prepare 2D cad facility and work centre layouts using AutoCad.
- Basic project management skills.
- Systems/Process Management skills.
- Understanding of Lean principles, data analysis methods, process mapping and engineering economics.
- Skill at identifying customer needs and at designing business processes and solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Adeptness at customer engagement.
- Ability to participate in some local travel (approximately 40%).
NOTE: An Eligibility List will be created.
To apply for this permanent, full-time position (Job ID 94361) via the Canada Post Careers website, click on the following URL: https://bit.ly/39kvNGn
Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
To apply to this position, please e-mail: Kevin.Martin@canadapost.postescanada.ca