POSITION: 310 Q Auto Body Repairer Branch 2
Rate of pay: TBD
Hours of work – 40 HRS
Closing Date – Open until Filled
- Must have 1.5 – 2 years work experience in Auto Body Repair
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player and client focused
- Able to work in a physically demanding environment, which includes bending crouching, kneeling, and standing for extended periods of time
- Must possess strong work ethics
- Must have good communication and problem solving skills
- Applicant must possess good knowledge and skill in welding
- Must be fully vaccinated
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- File, grind, sand and smooth filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Sand body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
- Follow supervisors’ instructions as to which parts to restore or replace and how much time the job should take.
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Cut and tape plastic separating film to outside repair areas in order to avoid damaging surrounding surfaces during repair procedure, and remove tape and wash surfaces after repairs are complete.
- Prime and paint repaired surfaces, using paint sprayguns and motorized sanders.
- Inspect repaired vehicles for dimensional accuracy and test drive them to ensure proper alignment and handling.
- Mix polyester resins and hardeners to be used in restoring damaged areas.
Resumes can be dropped off in person at Blue #2142 Chiefswood Road or email email@example.com
NO phone calls please