Website AMIK Inc.
Indigenous, recruiting, human resources, diversity
Talent Acquisition Partner – Indigenous Recruiting
Starting salary $64,465.23
Preference will be given to Indigenous candidates.
· Experience working in a large organization with talent acquisition metrics managing a high volume of positions and responsible for the full recruitment cycle.
· Knowledge of applicable laws, policies and best practices related to talent acquisition.
· Demonstrated project management skills necessary to build, deploy and operate an action plan.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English).
Lived experience will be considered if the applicant can demonstrate their ability to develop, deploy, and operate an action plan to build trust and relationships with the Indigenous community.
· Demonstrated experience in Indigenous recruitment
· Knowledge of an Indigenous language
· Knowledge of Indigenous communities and governmental institutions
· Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR)
· Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL)
· Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
· Experience using an ATS
· Partner with hiring managers, HRBP and other internal stakeholders (TA, diversity, reconciliation, Employee Resource Group, etc.) to understand functional business areas, needs, role requirements and current recruitment practices.
· Build, deploy, and operate the action plan to build trust and relationships with Indigenous communities (organizations, schools, ISET, job boards, recruitment agencies, etc.).
· Develop and implement culturally appropriate strategies to source, hire and retain Indigenous talent.
· Coach & assist hiring managers in culturally appropriate interviewing techniques, applicant selection, salary negotiation and related topics.
· Screen candidates for minimum requirements: behavioural competencies, past experiences, education, salary expectations and availability.
· Perform salary analysis for candidate compensation packages respecting internal equity and salary administration guidelines.
This competition is open to all candidates who meet the above noted attributes.
Reconciliation is a key corporate commitment at CMHC. We are committed to advancing reconciliation and renewing relationships with First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples based on the recognition of rights, respect, cooperation, and partnership. We continuously evaluate our progress on reconciliation to promote comprehensive learning as per the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action 57, and meaningful actions, such as the development of programs that are accessible and effective for Indigenous People.
As part of the reconciliation process with First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples, the Government of Canada has asked all branches of the Federal Public Administration to take concrete steps to advance reconciliation. Our commitment to reconciliation is driven by the belief that this is a necessary process required to impact change in all areas of the company, and in the work that we do.
As part of that change in our reconciliation plan, we are creating this new role which will be responsible to establish, deploy and operate the action plan to attract, source and retain CMHC’s Indigenous talents and will serve as a Talent Acquisition Partner and subject matter expert in Indigenous recruitment by providing strategic/tactical advices, services, and support to internal stakeholders.
If interested please send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com