Website Nanticoke Industrial
Why work for Nanticoke Industrial?
Simple answer, we invest in our team. If you are looking to learn a new skilled trade then this is the opportunity for you. Here at Nanticoke, we are a leader of industrial cleaning in settings such as steel mills, marine operations and other industrial manufacturers.
Why Work for Us
- Starting range $23.00 – $35.00, depending on experience
- Paid travel time;
- Opportunities to work overtime, OT after 44 hours/week;
- Full-time, on average 40-60 hour weeks;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and matching RSP program;
- Supportive team work environment;
- Opportunity for advancement.
About the Role
As a Vacuum Truck Operator, you will:
- Operate and drive our fleet of vacuum trucks, high pressure trucks and related equipment;
- Complete pre-trip, on route and post-trip inspections, and oversee all aspects of the vehicle, vehicle systems and equipment;
- Perform truck operations efficiently
- Perform preventative equipment maintenance (ex: pumps and nozzles);
- Complete all required documentation;
- Operate safely and efficiently.
We are accepting applicants who have acquired a DZ or AZ license and are interested in learning about our business and growing with us. Successful candidates will receive paid training, including Confined Space Entry, WHMIS, Working at Height, Reg. 347, and more plus hands on training with an experienced Vacuum Truck Operator. Your education, skills and experience include:
- Valid DZ license, AZ license considered an asset;
- Driver’s abstract in good standing;
- Commercial driving experience an asset;
- Positive attitude.
Our work schedules are primarily Monday to Friday. Some weekend work will be required.
Please send all applications to email@example.com