If you think our products are great, you should “meat” our people!
- Competitive wages starting at $20.86-$21.93/hour based on experience
- Wage increase after 6 months
- Straight Shifts (6:00AM-2:30PM)
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental and Vision)
- Company Matched Pension Plan after 1 year
- Paid time off including 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
- Amazing co-workers
- Exclusive Employee Rewards Programs
- Free Wi-Fi & Coffee
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
At Piller’s, we’re in the business of crafting high quality, specialty foods for families to enjoy. Our award- winning deli and meat products are found in grocery and restaurant chains across North America. We’re passionate about our products and equally as passionate about the success and safety of our people.
If you are looking for a long-term career in manufacturing with job security, teamwork, and fantastic co- workers, consider us as your next place to call home.
We are a community made up of introverts, extroverts, family people, single people, passionate people, creative people, sports fanatics, movie buffs, video gamers, music makers, gym goers, pet lovers and
every other variety. When you work with friends, it doesn’t feel like work!
- Verify incoming trailers comply with food safety
- Scan and load finished product onto trucks and update shipping
- Receive production materials from third party
- Coordinate and schedule additional trailers when
- Operate reach trucks, electric and manual pallet
- Organize shipping and storage areas and ensure pedestrian areas are
- Conduct inventory counts and enter data in ERP system when
- Assist the packaging department as
- Maintain food safety standards in work responsibilities and report food safety issues to QA immediately.
- Work in a safe manner in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act by reporting all hazards, accidents, incidents or near misses to the
- Perform other job-related duties as
- Previous shipping / receiving experience preferred
- Read, write, and communicate (English)
- Basic mathematical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to operator a lift truck (training provided)
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and a team member
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Piller’s Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. Piller’s Fine foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please advise us if you require accommodation.