Website Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
- The Program and Administrative Support Person will be responsible for assisting the EarlyON program staff with the duties required for program delivery including registrations, supply procurement, social media and office communications. The Program and Administrative Support Person will assist in the program as needed and required.
- The Program and Administrative Support Person will be responsible for assisting the Early Years Administrator with office duties required for the effective operation of the EarlyON Child and Family program, Maawdoo Maajaamin Child Care and Ekwaamjigenang Children’s Centre.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 18 years of age with a minimum of Grade 12 Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Valid Class “G” Driver’s License
Other Requirements upon Hire
- Must have a current (within 6 months) satisfactory result from a Criminal Record Check including a vulnerable sector check or proof of submission for CRC VS
- Must provide up-to-date immunization records, or a letter stating exemption on grounds of religion, conscience or medical recommendation.
- Certification in First Aid and CPR Level C from a WSIB recognized organization
- Must obtain a Safe Food Handlers Certificate.
- Must provide a current Health Assessment signed by a Healthcare Practitioner (form provided by the Employer).
- Knowledge of Anishinaabe culture and Anishinaabemowin
- Excellent Computer Skills, with specific knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the Child and Family Services Act specifically regarding Duty to Report Child Abuse
- Must have an ability to work with a variety of other professionals in the field, community partners and the MCFN EarlyON, Maawdoo Maajaamin Child Care and Ekwaamjigenang Children’s Centre team members.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and occasional weekends as needed.
- A willingness to travel for Professional Development opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Reliable, independent and self-motivated.
- Flexible in receiving assignments or adapting to innovations in the program
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Research abilities
Salary: 32,953.50 – 46,805.50 based on a 37.5-hour workweek
Please submit your cover letter, resume, educational qualifications and three current references (in addition to the above) to:
The Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
Attention: Personnel Committee
2789 Mississauga Road
Applications will also be accepted by fax at 905-768-1225 or via email at the address listed below.
A detailed job description is available at the Admin Building or by email at email@example.com
Miigwech to all who apply, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted