About Innunco Academy:
We providestudents with greater flexibility and more choices in completing the Ontario Secondary School Diploma requirements. Innunco provides students with additional options for learning, including diverse formats ofcourse delivery to meet student needs, and help the students to develop the skills needed to succeed at the post-secondary level or in industry. By combining on-campus and online learning together, we aim to cultivate students in becoming inspiring leaders with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills. We help students to overcome challenges, develop personal goals and assist students in striving to achieve them.
Our purpose is to educate youths to become the leaders of tomorrow. Our responsibility as educators is to prepare and guide the next generation. We believe that every student is different in their abilities to adapt and learn. Our teachers and staff will prepare students with the skills and knowledge for future success.
Job Title: Online Learning Platform Content Development Project Coordinator
General Job Description:
- Directly involved in coordinating the content development project of the learning platform, including both web/mobile/APP mode
- Researching, drafting and creating, modifying the interactive learning content by using different computer software and skills
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Directly involved in coordinating the content development project of the learning platform, including web, mobile and APP mode
- Researching,and draftingthe interactive learning content by using different software and learning resource platforms such as Jotform, DocuSign, a pre-structured platform like WORDPRESS,or APP building platform CRM.
- Modifying and transferring the traditional print-based learning content into the web/mobile/APP-based interactive content by using different software and programming code to make the material suitable for different level of students to review online
- Researching and testing different learning software’s functionality, suitability and compatibility with our online learning platform, including the web/mobile/APP mode
- Effectively communicate with the outsourcing or onsite software developer regarding researching and testing issues. Together, you will be responsible to find the best solution for any issues that may arise.
- Using different computer tools to upload the final version of the interactive learning content to the platform, including web, mobile and APP mode.
- Maintain various functions of the learning web platform and mobile/APP version
- You will be required to report your daily work to the supervisor on time, along with your daily work journal to ensure transparent and effective communication between the teams.
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
Qualifications for the job
- This position is funded by the SWPP funding program. In order to be qualified for this funding, Canadian citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- This is a 4months student co-op position.
- You ARE NOT REQUIRE OFthe knowledge and skills of the computer languages, and coding to get this position, we will provide necessary basic training at work, according to the assigned, nature of the workload. Therefore, we encourage students who study at any major to apply
- We welcomestudents who are currently enrolledin a post-secondary institution’s co-opprogram, following degree/diploma program to apply:
1) Undergraduates at University level
2) Diploma or advance diploma programs at Public College level
- The student who studies in the major related to Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Business and Social Science, considered a priority.
- Basic English reading and writing ability, ability to communicate orally in English.
- Chinese (Mandarin) speaking will be an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Team player
- Creative thinking skill
- Excellent communication skills
- $17.00 per hour, full-time co-op at 35 Hours per week, Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, excluding the statutory holidays.
- Comply with Ontario ESA
- Senior level of High school Math, Science, Physics, Biology, and English’s knowledge and skills will be tested at the interviewing sectionsince this position requires candidates to have strong academic background, in order to handle the dailytask.
Must apply through the external link & internally through the Co-op Portal
Must apply through this link:https://form.jotform.com/202035421108035
If you need assistants, you can contact me:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Call or Text: 416-792-8966
Innunco Academy thanks all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.