If you think our products are great, you should “meat” our people!
- Competitive wages starting at $19.86/hr
- Wage increase after 6 months
- Straight Shifts (5:45AM-2:15PM)
- Amazing co-workers
- Exclusive Employee Rewards Programs
- On a Bus Route (7-14)
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental and Vision)
- Company Matched Pension Plan after 1 year
- Paid time off including 3 weeks vacation after 1 year
- Free Wi-Fi & Coffee
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
At Piller’s, we’re in the business of crafting high quality, specialty foods for families to enjoy. Our award- winning deli and meat products are found in grocery and restaurant chains across North America. We’re passionate about our products and equally as passionate about the success and safety of our people.
If you are looking for a long-term career in manufacturing with job security, teamwork, and fantastic co- workers, consider us as your next place to call home.
We are a community made up of introverts, extroverts, family people, single people, passionate people, creative people, sports fanatics, movie buffs, video gamers, music makers, gym goers, pet lovers and
every other variety. When you work with friends, it doesn’t feel like work!
- Check the quality of product and remove product defects
- Assemble boxes and pack product
- Scale and label boxes and palletize onto pallets
- Check product date codes and clean work areas
- Follow all prescribed SOPs, rotation schedules, HACCP, GMP and CCP procedures
- Reading, writing and mathematical skills required
- Ability to follow direction and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and a team member
- Previous work experience in manufacturing is preferred but not required
· Previous work experience in manufacturing is preferred but is not required, if you’re eager to
learn, we would love for you to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Piller’s Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. Piller’s Fine foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please advise us if you require accommodation.