Website Haldimand-Norfolk REACH
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH is a multi-service agency, providing Autism & Behaviour Services, Child & Youth Mental Health Services, Developmental Services, Youth Services, Family Services, and several Early Learning Intervention & Care services including EarlyON Child & Family Centres and the Community Action Program for Children.
H-N REACH serves as the Lead Agency for Haldimand-Norfolk Child & Youth Mental Health Services, Coordinated Service Planning and the Student Nutrition Program in the Hamilton/Niagara Region. Through our Contact Unit, the agency serves as the single point of access for a variety of children’s services.
H-N REACH is recognized as a local leader in community education, advocacy, inter-sector collaboration and Community Service Planning.
FEE-FOR-SERVICE THERAPIST Ref. #2023-08
–one year contract with option of renewal
–various location options that include Caledonia, Dunnville, Townsend & Simcoe
-flexible hours (weekday, evening & weekend options)
- Provide psychotherapy to adults, couples, families & children
- Complete required clinical documentation
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related discipline and current registration with a governing body
- Five years’ minimum experience in counselling/therapy with children, youth & their families preferred
- Experience working with abuse in relationships
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, communication & organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Professional liability insurance
- Criminal & Judicial Matters and Vulnerable Sector Record Check, Children’s Aid Society Declaration & Release required
Please submit a cover letter (citing the reference # above) & resume by email to email@example.com by February 24th, 2023 to:
Lynn Tessaro, Human Resources Manager
101A Nanticoke Creek Parkway, Townsend, ON, N0A 1S0
Please contact us if you require accommodation
A United Way member Agency