Website Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
To provide administrative assistance to the Ekwaamjigenang Children’s Centre (ECC) office and frontline staff.
Education and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program in Early Childhood Education, Bachelor of Education, Business administration or other related fields
- Knowledge of the Ekwaamjigenang Children’s Centre’s philosophy
- Child care licensing standards as established and enforced by the Child Care Early Years Act
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Effective listening and complaint handling skills
- Resourceful, energetic, creative, responsible
- Punctual, dependable and flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Must have attended Full-Time school in 2021-2022 and returning to full time school in 2022-2023
- Aged 16 (Sixteen) to 30 (Thirty)
- Must be a First Nation/Inuit candidate (as per funding requirement)
- Standard First Aid Level C with Infant/Child CPR and AED training or willing to obtain.
- Valid Safe Food Handlers Certification or willing to obtain.
- The successful candidate will be required to have Current Criminal Records Check including vulnerable sector check, Health Assessment and TB test. Forms will be available from Ekwaamjigenang Children’s Centre (these costs will be reimbursed by Employment & Training)
- Wage to be determined pending funding minimum of $ 16.00/hour
Start Date: ASAP for 8 weeks/37.5 Hours/week
To apply: Please submit your completed Employment & Training Intake Package, with Resume, Cover letter, and 3 references to:
Human Resources – Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
2789 Mississauga Road
N0A 1H0 or via email to
Miigwech to all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.