Who We Are
Founded in 1926, Gatestone is an industry leader providing exceptional outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the world’s most respected organizations. Our clients are some of the world’s most respected organizations including Fortune 500 companies.
Started by Nicholas Wilson from humble beginnings, Gatestone has grown into a major global outsource provider with 10 fully-integrated sites located across North America, Latin American, Central America and Asia offering skill sets across multiple experience levels and languages. Still under original ownership, the company is supported by a long-tenured management team who provide unparalleled strategic leadership at all levels throughout the organization.
About the Role
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors!
If you are someone who thrives in the art of communication, building rapport and enjoy navigating your way through challenges by providing innovative solutions – this role would be best suited for you!
You will be a part of a team where you will have the opportunity to apply internally for promotions to roles such as Team leader, Supervisor and Quality Assurance Analyst.
Some of the key tasks you will be responsible for:
- Accurately explaining a customer’s bill, identifying an overdue balance, and answering account balance questions.
- Process credit card payments and assist with pre-authorized payment setup and modification.
- Understanding and explaining promotional offers to customers and confidently resolving disputes.
- Supporting inquiries and offering assistance with cable & internet, and other client applications.
- Offering entertainment packages and service solutions that add value to the customer and fit their unique lifestyle and financial needs.
- Booking service installations, answer installer arrival time inquiries, and reschedule tech visits as needed.
- Escalation services to manage complaints that require an escalation agent to make decisions based on guidelines and procedures designed by client for the customer
Hours of Operations
Monday to Sunday : 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Please note that candidates would be required to also operate out of office location for approximately 90 days from date of joining
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to work independently and within a team and maintain accuracy
- Experience in a customer service or call center role is an asset.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
Benefits of working at Gatestone
At Gatestone, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
We believe in our employees and invest in providing the best growth opportunities. Promotions at Gatestone are based on merit, past performance, and leadership potential. We recognize our top employees and help them succeed. We also have a full time Employee Engagement Specialist who ensures we have fun while working hard!
When you join Gatestone, you do more than join a company. You become part of a team of talented and self- driven individuals dedicated to bring success to the Company and their lives.
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company.
We are an accessible workplace.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet the required qualifications. Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour