Company: Haldimand-Norfolk REACH
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH is a multi-service agency, providing Children’s Mental Health Services, Autism & Behaviour Services, Developmental Services, Youth Services, Family Services, and several Early Learning Intervention & Care services including EarlyON Child & Family Centres and the Community Action Program for Children.
H-N REACH serves as the Lead Agency for Haldimand Norfolk Children’s Mental Health Services, Coordinated Service Planning and the Student Nutrition Program in the Hamilton/Niagara Region. Through our Contact Unit, the agency serves as the single point of access for a variety of children’s services.
- REACH is recognized as a local leader in community education, advocacy, inter-sector collaboration and Community Service Planning.
Child & Youth Therapy and Group Services Unit
CLINICAL THERAPIST Ref. #2023-56
Full-time, Temporary, Salaried
- Provide in-person and/at times virtual mental health competency-based psychotherapy to children, youth and their families using various modalities including: individual therapy, family therapy, play therapy
- Completion of program related clinical documentation and assessments
- Service coordination and consultation with community partners
- Participation in Agency and community initiatives including workshops, panel discussions and community committees.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences from a University of recognized standing or acceptable equivalent
- Registered to perform the Controlled Act of Psychotherapy in the province of Ontario
- Experience in counselling/therapy with children and their families
- Excellent computer skills (Office 365)
- Criminal & Judicial Matters & Vulnerable Sector Record Checks & Children’s Aid Society Declaration/Release
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, $2 million vehicle liability insurance, clear Driver Abstract and use of a
Please submit a cover letter (citing the reference # above) & resume by email to email@example.com to:
Lynn Tessaro, Human Resources Manager
101A Nanticoke Creek Parkway, Townsend, ON, N0A 1S0
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted Please contact us if you require accommodation
A United Way member Agency