Website Haldimand-Norfolk REACH
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH is a multi-service agency, providing Autism & Behaviour Services, Child & Youth Mental Health Services, Developmental Services, Youth Services, Family Services, and several Early Learning Intervention & Care services including EarlyON Child & Family Centres and the Community Action Program for Children.
H-N REACH serves as the Lead Agency for Haldimand-Norfolk Child & Youth Mental Health Services, Coordinated Service Planning and the Student Nutrition Program in the Hamilton/Niagara Region. Through our Contact Unit, the agency serves as the single point of access for a variety of children’s services.
H-N REACH is recognized as a local leader in community education, advocacy, inter-sector collaboration and Community Service Planning.
Family Early Intervention Program (FEIP) Unit
CLASSROOM FACILITATOR Ref. #: 2023-09
Full-time, Permanent, Hourly
The position models the principles of inclusion by initiating and supporting participation in routines and activities to ensure opportunities for interaction and modifies strategies as required.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and/or equivalent training & experience
- Experience working with children with diverse needs in a variety of early learning & care and before & after school programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Possession of a current First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Criminal & Judicial Matters and Vulnerable Sector Record Checks, Children’s Aid Society Declaration/Release
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence, $2 million liability insurance, clear drivers abstract and use of a vehicle.
Please submit a cover letter (citing the reference # above) & resume by email to email@example.com by February 13th, 2023 to:
Lynn Tessaro, Human Resources Manager
101A Nanticoke Creek Parkway, Townsend, ON, N0A 1S0
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Please contact us if you require accommodation
A United Way member Agency