Website Haldimand-Norfolk REACH
Haldimand-Norfolk REACH is a multi-service agency, providing Autism & Behaviour Services, Child & Youth Mental Health Services, Developmental Services, Youth Services, Family Services, and several Early Learning Intervention & Care services including EarlyON Child & Family Centres and the Community Action Program for Children.
H-N REACH serves as the Lead Agency for Haldimand-Norfolk Child & Youth Mental Health Services, Coordinated Service Planning and the Student Nutrition Program in the Hamilton/Niagara Region. Through our Contact Unit, the agency serves as the single point of access for a variety of children’s services.
H-N REACH is recognized as a local leader in community education, advocacy, inter-sector collaboration and Community Service Planning.
Child & Youth Crisis and Outreach Services Unit
CRISIS & IN-HOME SERVICES CLINICIAN Ref. #: 2022-53
Full-time, Permanent, Salaried
- Working in the family home, daycare, school & community and virtually with children 0–18 years of age and their families who have been identified as having significant mental health needs
- Collaborating in the development of individual service plans and program related assessments
- Working flexible hours and sharing mobile crisis response duties with other team members on a twenty-four hours/seven day per week rotation basis is required
- Provide crisis intervention and follow up stabilization services as well as short-term case management services.
- Child & Youth Worker diploma, Social Service Worker diploma, or a related undergraduate degree
- Three years’ experience in Children’s Mental Health, and child & family intervention with an emphasis on behaviour management (including crisis intervention)
- Strong assessment, individual & family counselling and crisis intervention skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team member in unstructured settings
- Good computer literacy; excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Criminal & Judicial Matters and Vulnerable Sector Record Checks, Children’s Aid Society Declaration/Release
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence, $2 million liability insurance, clear driver abstract and use of a vehicle.
Please submit a cover letter (citing the reference # above) & resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24th, 2023 to:
Lynn Tessaro, Human Resources Manager
101A Nanticoke Creek Parkway, Townsend, ON, N0A 1S0
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Please contact us if you require accommodation
A United Way member Agency