Website Aecon Six Nations Joint Venture
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Date: April 2021
Location: Ohsweken, ON
Company: Aecon Six Nations Joint Venture
Faster.Smarter.Safer. This is how Aecon Utilities is committed to
delivering projects. Aecon Utilities is ready to become Canada’s #1
utility construction provider and we’re looking for a Project
Administrator to help us get there! Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Administrator will be responsible for will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of the job site.
- Learn, interpret, and applies organizational policies, rules, and
- Tracks, records and reports attendance of all site personnel,
board allowance and vehicle allowance.
- Handle invoices with respect to distribution to appropriate
departments for approval.
- Establishes accounts with local suppliers for miscellaneous
items for the site.
- Assists with the creation and submission of project billing.
Coordinates and prepares job packages including locates,
- Ensures and assists in the completion of accident reports.
Meets and greets all visitors in a positive friendly manner.
- Maintains an organized filing system on site.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Repetitive movement (data entry).
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Prolonged sedentary positioning.
- Travel to site locations will be required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (preparation
and proofreading of documents).
- Ability to show discretion with confidential and/or personal
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with
poise and confidence.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, handling various job
responsibilities at once (arranging meetings, phone messages,
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Professional interaction with all levels of staff within the
organization from the front line to senior executive.
- Always exhibit a polite and professional manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org