Website Niagara Regional Native Center
One Year Contract – Full Time
Employed by the Niagara Regional Native Center, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible to the policies and procedures in accordance with Niagara Regional Native Centre and under the direct daily supervision of the Executive Director.
The Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for the daily administrative and reception operations of the Niagara Regional Native Centre (NRNC) that promotes the effective and efficient operation organization.
The Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for the following:
- To provide reception and telephone duties.
- Receiving and greeting quests of the NRNC
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Maintaining and update all NRNC standard forms/templates
- Development of new forms or templates as required
- Maintaining staff logging and tracking systems
- Processing of staff meeting minutes
- Liaison with equipment service providers
- Liaison with website service providers
- Maintain office supplies
- Minor clerical support for staff (photocopying, developing flyers, etc.)
- Maintain and updating NRNC contact lists
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
- Shall possess excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Shall possess excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Satisfactory criminal records check
Knowledge of Indigenous community and history is crucial to supporting the Friendship Centre movement. Please include your knowledge in the application.
Submit cover letter, resume, and have three references available. Please include the title of the position in the subject line and send application to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre Email email@example.com
382 Airport Road
Niagara on the Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: Until filled