Employer Recruitment Panel – Customer Service
Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy connecting with your community? Join us on July 14th and explore local customer service opportunities!
On July 14th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm, GREAT will be hosting another Employer Recruitment Panel. The Employer Recruitment Panel is a monthly series for job seekers to connect with local hiring employers. The July panel will focus on opportunities within the customer service industry featuring Rogers Communications, Royal Bank of Canada, and Virgin Mobile. Participants will have the opportunity to ask employers questions and learn about how GREAT can assist job seekers!
This event will be live-streamed from Zoom to Facebook Live. However, the first 5 people to pre-register for this session will receive a $10 Tim Hortons gift card!
To pre-register, please e-mail your name and contact information to email@example.com
*Both RBC and Virgin Mobile will be presenting entry-level opportunities. For more information about the positions, please see the descriptions below*
Rogers is seeking two highly motivated and results-driven Senior Account Specialists to join our growing New Home Construction team. You will be building and strengthening your relationships with home builder partners and members of your community while leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit to grow your portfolio.
Position: Senior Account Specialist x2 – https://greatsn.com/jobs/senior-account-specialist-2-positions-available/
Location: Ohsweken, ON.
- Experience in a sales and/or Account Management position required
- Ability to use sales and customer service skills to build customer relationships and develop client-based solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Post-secondary education (Diploma/Degree)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the residential construction industry is an asset
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interpret and create reports to identify opportunities for improvement
- Valid Drivers license and ability to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure
- Ability to work from home and a flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to build a diverse and rewarding career at Rogers within Sales or many other functions
- Health and dental benefits
- Car allowance
- 50 % off Rogers Services
Position: Retail Sales Associate – https://greatsn.com/jobs/future-opportunities-retail-sales-associate/
At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. If you think you’ve got what it takes to make Virgin Mobile life even sweeter, then read on, my friend, because we want you on our team!
Location: Brantford, ON (Lynden Park Mall)
What’s in it for you?
- Entry-level opportunity
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part-time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
Royal Bank of Canada
Position: Client Advisor – https://greatsn.com/jobs/client-advisor/
RBC was the first bank in Canada to open a branch in a first nations community located inside the Iroquois Village Plaza in Ohsweken, ON. Did you know you do not need an education in finance to pursue a career at a financial institution?
As an RBC Ambassador, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional customer service and thrive in a target-based performance environment, you can build a great career with RBC as a future Account Manager/Banking Advisor.
Hours: Part-time (opportunities for growth), permanent
Location: Ohsweken, ON
What’s in it for you?
- Entry-level work opportunity
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable.
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
For questions and inquiries, or to be included on future panels, please contact Catherine Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-717-4952.