The Accounting Assistant is responsible for data entry, processing accounts payable and accounts receivables, recording transactions, performing bookkeeping, accounting, administrative functions, and other duties as may be assigned.
· Provide support to the Accounting department
· Accounts payable, reconciliation, processing transactions
· Accounts receivable, processing invoices, applying receipts.
· Performing basic office tasks, filing, data entry, and processing mail.
· Handling communications with customers via phone, email and in person
· Assisting in other duties as assigned
· Accounting Diploma with minimum 2 years experience in full cycle bookkeeping
· Knowledge of Microsoft office 365 and financial software
Skills and Abilities
· Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace team environment
· Mathematical and analytical skills
· Willingness to learn custom software
To apply please submit resumes to email@example.com