Website Six Nations Police
SIX NATIONS POLICE
Position Title: Community Services Section Assistant (summer student)
Supervisor: Community Services Officer (pending)
Community Services Coordinator
FBI 2021 (Food Bank Initiative)
- Develop advertisements – paper and electronic.
- Take calls for pickups, ask details: address, where the bottles will be, do they have dogs, let them know pick up details, dates, etc.
- Develop pick up route based on calls received.
- Assist in picking up bottles, daily or weekly
- Sort bottles according to size, colour, etc, as specified in training and materials provided by Beer Store.
- Count bottles and cans, enter information on the forms provided, tabulate and enter amounts.
- Take the tabulation sheet into cashier for cash.
- Load truck/trailer with bottles, unload at beer store.
COMMUNITY SERVICES OFFICER ASSISTANT:
- Assist Community Services Coordinator with organizing CSS materials.
- Any related duties as required.
- Assist at annual Golf Tournament (pending)
- As required, may be requested to assist maintenance (grass, outbuilding organizations, recycling, cleaning as per COVID19 protocols.
- Secondary School Student
- Physically able to lift (10 – 20 lbs)
- Math Skills
- Knowledge of territory (to draft pick up routes)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to pass Criminal Record Check (if over 16 years)